My ultimate to-go-to healthy breakfast for a lazy Sunday! It’s an amazing way to get all the family together, each making their plate special with their own mix and match toppings: banana with Nutella and hazelnuts, honey with toasted pecans, or a simple homemade jam. The possibilities are endless.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Whisk eggs with vanilla and oil.
- Mix milk with cold water.
- Mix milk, flour and baking powder gradually into the egg mixture. Whisk until a silky batter is achieved.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
This batter makes for 12 pancakes. We always end up doubling the quantity! Make sure you have plenty of toppings to play around with from fresh fruits to sweet toppings!