Chocolate coconut balls are one of the most versatile and easy recipes. All ingredients are usually found in every house pantry. Make one batch for a small group of people, make more to share with friends, and make a lot more for events and special occasions. Once you eat one, you cannot stop!
- 200 grams english tea biscuits
- 1/4 cup coconut ground shreds, plus more for coating
- 150 grams semi sweet chocolate
- 125 grams thick cream
- handful pistachio or any other preferred nut
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pan, melt the chocolate with the cream on low temperature until the mixture is combined and silky. Remove off heat and let set until cool enough to handle.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the biscuits. Add coconuts and pistachio. Mix well until combined,
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through extra coconut. Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
This recipe is up for your imagination! You can cover it with cocoa powder, ground pistachio or chocolate sprinkles. You can even substitute the nuts with dried cranberries. Have fun!