Chocolate truffles are perfect for the holiday season, or any other season for that matter! It’s a simple, fast and easy recipe suitable for a last minute dessert or gift.
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 60 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (can be substituted with candied orange peel)
- 1/2 cup pistachio for garnish
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler or microwave.
- Mix in sugar and cranberry until combined.
- Cover and let cool in the fridge for an hour.
- Make into small balls and cover with ground pistachio.
This recipe is versatile. Play around with the nuts and dried fruits for endless combinations!