This appetizer can be considered part of the mezah or as a side dish. Steamed potato salad is colorful and full of flavors: its citrusy flavor adds great freshness, and the olive oil enriches it. A great dish by all means!
- 2 peeled potatoes, chopped into small squares
- 2 cups of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (based on taste, some people would like to remove or add more)
- 1/3 olive oil
- Salt to taste
- You can cook the potatoes in many ways, based on your convenience. You can use the steamer machine to steam the potatoes. You can also directly add the potatoes in a pan filled with water and boil it, until soft. My preferred method would be filling a pan with water, then adding a rubber or stainless steel steamer on top. This way, the potatoes keep their shape and do not become soggy.
- Once the potatoes are boiled and cooled, mix everything together in a boil and serve.
Steamed potato salad is my go to recipe whenever I need a quick mezah or appetizer. A great, easy and delicious dish!