Everyone needs a basic muffin recipe. This muffin recipe is versatile because it can work on its own or can be changed by adding more ingredients like chocolate chips or blueberries and almond flakes, like I did here. It can work as a sweet breakfast, a snack during the day or as a dessert with your afternoon cup of coffee.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Almond Flakes
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add the two large eggs, the vanilla, oil and milk. Mix well with a whisk until blended without any lumps.
- Scoop into a muffin tray, which has muffin cups. Here, you can add your alterations: blueberries, almond flakes, chocolate chips, walnuts…
- Place inside of the oven for around 20 minutes until the muffins turn golden.
This recipe is so easy, as you don’t need to use a mixer or anything! Just add your ingredients, whisk them together, and voila! And with the endless possibilities you can add to these basic vanilla muffins, you can never get bored with them.