Being sweetened with dates, those balls make the best snack, pre-workout boost, or sweet little bite to have with your coffee. And once you have one, you’ll surely won’t be able to stop!
- 1 kg mejdool dates, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachio, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut fine shreds
- finely ground nuts, or coconut for garnish
- In the food processor, mix the dates, cocoa powder and coconut oil until you get a smooth mixture.
- Mix in the chopped nuts by hand or using a spatula.
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through the ground nuts or coconut. Repeat for the rest of the mixture.